[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Chage in filter in home view

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Sep 27 06:50:50 EDT 2012

Manuel,
May be I am using more activities and you are using more Sugar itself,
and then you are not so affected by the change.
I think, my use case is closer to the learners use case.
I understand you discussed this topic, but if testing we found a issue
needing a change, is logic analyse if the change have merit.
When you say "concluded" is like there are nothing more to say....

Gonzalo