[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Abacus-36

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Sep 26 09:49:20 EDT 2012

> >> I've been using even numbers for gtk2 and odd numbers for gtk3 since
> >> the dotted number scheme doesn't work on all versions of Sugar.

Probably even and odd numbers will not work for users.
If they update, will receive a gtk2 version, and after that a gtk3, and so,
right?

Dotted versions works with 10.1.3 and bigger, is not all, but mostly.
That was what we talked the last time the topic was discussed,
do you have another information? Should be good be consistent here,
if every maintainer have a different criteria is worst for our users.

Gonzalo