[Sugar-devel] Call to Activities Maintainers! Summary info

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Sep 25 10:41:06 EDT 2012

Hi Activities maintainers,
In the next Sugar version, a summary will be displayed in the activities
list,
instead of the installation time. Something like [1] but in the xo looks
better because we have more space.

I have requested help to the Learning Team, to propose a summary for
activities,
thinking in have a pedagogical view, and Melissa and Claudia prepared a
proposal for us.
Now we have the help of activity maintainers.

You only need add a summary filed in the activity.info file and release a
new version of the activity.
Is important do it as soon as possible, to allow translators to work on
this,
and then we can do a new release including translations in 2 or 3 weeks.

The list of proposed summaries is here [2]

I know we all have a lot of tasks this cycle, I hope you can help to have
the activities list complete!

Thank you!

Gonzalo
Acttivities Team