[Sugar-devel] Programming language

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:42:32 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think a comparison of the size of the Pootle files for 0.82 to 0.96 would
> make this clear. One obvious source is the pop-up menus which are
> ubiquitous. Open Browse and look at the portal - it is all text.
>
> Yours,
>
> Tony

Just FYI, doing that comparison is not necessarily all that easy via
Pootle any more.  Any Glucose project before 0.94 has been made
invisible in the Pootle UI, the files are still on the server, it is
just that we do not want novice localizers distracted by working on
dead-end PO files.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator