[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-09-18

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Wed Sep 19 18:58:16 EDT 2012

I would go further. Can we invite the children to give us their
stories? They should be wikified, blogged, made the subject of
articles in the geek and education press, and spread even more widely
than that. Better still, can we invite the schools where this children
are learning and sharing to celebrate them using Sugar tools to create
interactive presentations?

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin