[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-09-18

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:52:10 EDT 2012

Walter,

First, congrats on the grandchild.

Second, I am intrigued by the statement that 10% of Sugar Activities were
written by children who grew up with Sugar.  That is an incredible
accomplishment, and it makes me wish that the ASLO website had a Collection
of those Activities.  If something like that existed I could see what kinds
of Activities they were doing, how many were programs written for other
environments using a Sugar wrapper, how many are purely Sugar Activities,
who the developers are, what Sugar features are they using and not using,
how popular the Activities are, etc.

It would also give our younger developers a way to stand up and be counted.

James Simmons