[Sugar-devel] Hidden Browse feature (from webkit I think)

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:35:41 EDT 2012

You might also want to mention that WebKitGTK+ has not generated a
valid POT file for two years and so chances are you will be seeing
some English strings.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/webkit/

Bugs have been on file at webkit for a while as well as one pointing
upstream to intltool, but no action has been seen in the two years
since it was first noticed.

Rather an embarrassing situation for any Gnome-based browser (Epihany
& Browse). Sad really.

cjl