[Sugar-devel] Issues i have found in os2

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:43:20 EDT 2012

Hello!
I have a strange problem.I use the command "copy-nand" to install the image but at the end says: "Error writing to NAND FLASH"
I try twice and get the same error..
Now, I use "21018o0.img" and have the same problem!
I try with the "21018o0.img" and his respective "fs.zip" (using the 4 game-keys buttons) and works!
I'm making something wrong?
Someone have a similar problem with "copy-nand" ??
This is an old XO-1 (SKU 1) with firmware Q2F13
Regards!
Alan