[Sugar-devel] shell-port status

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Sep 5 13:29:50 EDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 11:29 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we made quite some good progress last week with the port. Most of the
> open items have been fixed. I do rebase now on master to start merging
> and keep on working on the master branches. I uploaded the current
> patches at [1], the rest coming. Feel free to start commenting while going.
>
> Regards,
>     Simon
>
> [1] http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/shell_port/

I just updated the repo, nearly all of the patches have been rebased,
cleaned and the description prettied up. Now only the Journal patches
are missing and one or two Palette patches. But the existing ones can be
looked at already, most of this is straight forward looking at the
exercise we did with the toolkit port. I will merge in the next days.

Regards,
    Simon