[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Examples objects support for activities.

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:08:29 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,

On 4 Sep 2012, at 03:05, Martin Abente <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:

> @gonzalo: Regarding gtk2->gtk3, no problem, I wil do it ASAP.
>
> @gonzalo & bert: I would go for the simpler solution. But is really important that we can agree on this.
>
> @gonzalo: regarding the icon, I think the activity icon works fine, but maybe someone else can give us more feedback to see which one is better to choose (maybe @gary?).

Yes need to look at this, the activity icon gets used in many places these days for slightly different meanings, we will wear them out if we are not careful! ;) /me wonders if we can badge the Activity icon with a small box/collection icon.

> @gonzalo: setting the examples option as first is no big deal.
>
> Before doing anything I think we should agree on these changes. Maybe at tomorrow's design meeting? If these is one, at least informal.

Apologies, I know we missed last weeks official meeting as well, but the first 13.0 build triage meeting is today (due to a US holiday yesterday). I at least will not manage a design meeting today.

Regards,
--Gary