[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Examples objects support for activities.

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:05:42 EDT 2012

@gonzalo: Regarding gtk2->gtk3, no problem, I wil do it ASAP.

@gonzalo & bert: I would go for the simpler solution. But is really
important that we can agree on this.

@gonzalo: regarding the icon, I think the activity icon works fine, but
maybe someone else can give us more feedback to see which one is better to
choose (maybe @gary?).

@gonzalo: setting the examples option as first is no big deal.

Before doing anything I think we should agree on these changes. Maybe at
tomorrow's design meeting? If these is one, at least informal.

Thank you guys for the feedback :) Lets keep pushing this!