[Sugar-devel] Enyo Epub integration

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Sep 3 13:12:02 EDT 2012

> I tried it, cool!. The only thing that comes to mind is simple examples to learn new activities But I'm not sure which ones: chat, write?

Thanks.

Writing EPub tutorial for existing activities could be interesting. BTW the EPUB could only communicate with the embedding activity (Read) so we can’t have a direct control of the Chat or Write activities from the EPUB. It’s why I think that using HTML5/Enyo could be interesting for writing tutorial but only if the tutorial is embed in the targeted activity. We could imagine for example having a right panel in Activities where the tutorial is displayed.

                                   Lionel.