[Sugar-devel] Sugar Activity template for HTML5/Enyo

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Sep 3 13:06:50 EDT 2012

>> - Use POT localization for HTML5 resource
>
> Did you already choose the way how to reuse gettext for JS code?
> If I got it right, there is no standard way for that and several
implementations exist.

I choose the easy way :-)
I will implement a JavaScript function gettext that will handle a dictionary
of string resources created and initialized by the Python code.
So every JavaScript/HTML5 string to be localized will have a Python
counterpart string. And of course localization of Python strings will follow
the standard POT process. It's one of the advantage to have 10-15% of Python
source code for the activity :-)

	Lionel.