[Sugar-devel] Bridge activity

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:00:29 EDT 2012

Hi Alan,

Just a quick update.

On 20 Oct 2012, at 10:24, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Yesterday, I see that Bridge activity appears in ASLO as Experimental.
> I clone: http://git.sugarlabs.org/bridge
> and check it, and found some things to fix.
> I attach a patch that makes a few changes to the activity backs to live :-)
> Only the "important" changes, for example: olpcgames -> sugargame
>
> I test it, and works good!

Many thanks, yes the olpcgame -> sugargame port looked good and has landed in mainline along with your other cleanup items. I've also now updated Bridge to use a more recent version of Box2d and elements (similar to Physics), and some other fixes so that it will now run on ARM (or other architectures) devices to support XO-1.75 and XO-4 hardware. I have a few more hardware tests to make and I want to add a toolbar icon for at least the 'start/pause' feature, so that Bridge will also be usable with a touch screen device. Hopefully I'll get a new release out later tomorrow, but the version in git [1] should be working as it just now if you wanted to have a quick test/check of the commits.

Regards,
--Gary

[1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/bridge/mainline/commits/master