[Sugar-devel] Write bundled with Sugar 0.97.8 fails to start and tells "Could not find any typelib for abi"

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:55:43 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has the patch been submitted upstream yet?

Gonzalo (and others) have been working with the upstream, I can't say
for sure about any specific patch.

AbiWord and Sugar have a long and productive history together (their
core devs created the Write activity after all) and we host their
L10n.

AbiWord is in the midst of releasing a 2.9.4 dev release leading up to
a major 3.0 release, so response time may be a little slower than
usual.  I'm in the process of  landing a bunch of updated L10n for
them myself.

cjl