[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [support-gang] Sword Read

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:37:54 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Is there an activity developer willing to take on the job of
maintaining (and updating) this abandoned activity for the benefit of
this Oceania?

>From looking at the activity download, there is an .so file in there
which is probably the "source" of the issue.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sword_read

http://wiki.laptop.org/images/7/78/Swordread.xo

http://www.crosswire.org/sword

cjl