[Sugar-devel] Fwd: GCompris translation update

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:41:10 EDT 2012

Acvtiity maintainers:
Just a heads up. It sounds like it will soon be time to repackage the
GCompris games in ASLO to represent the upcoming release.

Translators:
Please look at your language upstream and help complete the translations.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/

The GCompris Activities are popular downloads from ASLO and there are
a lot of them (soon to be even more apparently).  Your contribution to
their translation upstream will directly help your language's users on
XO laptops after the activity maintainers re-package the new release.

We maintain a few local working copies of GCompris for languages that
do not have active upstream teams, I will upstream any work done on
those before the deadline.

Armenian, Kinyarwanda, Māori

Spanish (only as a bridge to these languages)
Quechua (Cusco-Collao)
Huastec (Tének)
Aymara (Aru)

cjl