[Sugar-devel] Best way to use SD card to increase XO-1 space

Roshan Karki roshan at olenepal.org
Mon Oct 8 00:46:07 EDT 2012

We have around 4000 XO-1s deployed around the country but we are still
stuck with Sugar .82.1 . We do have upgrade plan but not anytime soon. Our
educational software EPaath has grown to whooping 503 MB and thus we are
desperately in need of some space.

We would want to test one mini deployment with SD card. So I'm wondering
what the best way would be to use SD card to increase XO-1 storage.

My initial idea is to softlink /home/olpc/Activities to SD card.

Any comment, suggestion, feedback?

Regards,
Roshan Karki