[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Paint-46

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 03:18:51 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Sugar Labs Activities
<activities at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Activity Homepage:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4082
>
> Sugar Platform:
> 0.98 - 0.98
>
> Download Now:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/28266/paint-46.xo
>
> Release notes:
> Add summary
> Mirror code updated
> Rotate using cairo
> Fix simple pep8
> Use a similar surface to improve performance
> Updated translations

Maybe I'm missing something but AFAICT Paint from v44 was converted to
gtk3. I'm getting errors because I dropped the gtk2 bits when
building. Is the conversion complete?

Package gtk+-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
Package pygtk-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `pygtk-2.0.pc'
No package 'pygtk-2.0' found
eggfill.c:54:21: fatal error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
fill.override:4:21: fatal error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Full logs http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6139/4566139/build.log

Peter