[Sugar-devel] First release of SemanticXO [laptop.org #67749]

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Wed Oct 3 05:58:04 EDT 2012

Dear all,

There is a first feature complete release of SemanticXO available for
testing, along with two demo activities.
I just published a description of the project there
http://worldwidesemanticweb.wordpress.com/projects/semanticxo/

The code has been tested to work correctly on three XO-1 running 12.1.0.
Once SemanticXO is installed, it is possible to browse the content of a
Journal remotely and also to send asynchronous messages across the XOs
(even if the messaging activity is closed).

As usual, I would appreciate a lot your feedback. Especially considering
the usefulness of the entire thing.
Beyond the two very simple demo activity shipped with SemanticXO, I would
be curious to hear from other possible use-cases for it.

Cheers,
Christophe

--
Dr. Christophe Guéret (christophe.gueret at dans.knaw.nl)