[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Image Viewer-50

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:48:28 EDT 2012

Hi Agustin,

I currently see an issue building it. The logs are below. I believe
Walter has seen this issue before so he might be able to assist. I
think there's something that needs to be adjusted in bundlebuilder for
a gtk3 activity

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1664/4551664/build.log

Regards,
Peter