[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Image Viewer-50

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 2 18:30:55 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,
For me is a pleasure to contribute to the sugar development, is a pleasure
to program with the people who made possible for me to enter the world of
the computers :)
I received my XO when I was 9, at the primary school and two years later I
started python programming and now it is my favourite hobbie.

Thanks for everything!

Regards,
aguz