[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Image Viewer-50

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:22:59 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:
> 2012/10/2 Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez <aguz at sugarlabs.org>:
>> Mhh, the server don't allow me to put the tarball.
>
> Please ask the infra team so you can do it by yourself the next time.

Agustin,

Amidst the discussion of how to submit new versions so that it is
seamlessly farmed out for packaging, etc.  I wanted to pause and thank
you for creating an improved version of ImageViewer.

I think there is a certain understandable tendency among people as
busy and productive as our Sugar Developers to forget that it can take
a little time for a new contributor to get indoctrinated in to the way
we do things, but as you also see, there are people who are more than
eager to help teach you the ropes.

Thanks for your contributions.

cjl