[Sugar-devel] New release ImageViewer gtk3

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz at sugarlabs.org
Mon Oct 1 23:56:34 EDT 2012

Hi Gonzalo!

Can you apply the attached patches, and release a activity version,only for
Sugar 0.98 to 0.98?
As we need use integer version numbers, we can use a big number, may be 50
or 100,

The patches are great, I already applied them [1] [2].
Yes, I will release the new version today or tomorrow.

A pending task with the port to cairo is center the image on the screen.

I uploaded a new patch [3] that put the image in the center of the screen.

[1] git.sugarlabs.org/imageviewer/mainline/commit/e7f0e684
[2] git.sugarlabs.org/imageviewer/mainline/commit/ecb1f865
[3] git.sugarlabs.org/imageviewer/mainline/commit/03e5e85f

Regards,
aguz