[Sugar-devel] New release ImageViewer gtk3

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Oct 1 16:42:04 EDT 2012

Hi Agustin,
Looks like your gtk branch is the more "official" place to continue the
work to port to gtk3 and add touch support.
Can you apply the attached patches, and release a activity version,only for
Sugar 0.98 to 0.98?
As we need use integer version numbers, we can use a big number, may be 50
or 100,
to allow release of new integer versions of gtk2 branch too.
A pending task with the port to cairo is center the image on the screen.
I already added you as a ImageViewer developer on ASLO.
Touch support is a ongoing task, we will be in contact.

Gonzalo