[Sugar-devel] sugar-build "make build-sugar-artwork" and quad-core compilation

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:16:38 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> But did you use it to build your own changes or changes someone made
> to the repo? Or both?

I'm not sure if I used it for both.

I used it before knowing "auto-install". I mean, I made a change on
some .py file and I ran "make build-sugar" for example.

That's all.

PS: I can live without that option, maybe I'm the only one that want
to use it. So, do not complicate your life. It's not so annoying to
enter to the "shell" and run "make ; make install"

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/