[Sugar-devel] FR: Feature for a.sl.o: global filter by Sugar version

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Nov 26 02:59:42 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 08:32:21AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > supposedly.. when you navigate from Browse Activity, the searchs on
> > ASLO returns the latest for your sugar version..
>
> Good if it is really so.  Can someone confirm?

Yes, I have seen this behaviour.  It can be frustrating, because the
concept of "latest version" is not common across all users.  Two
computers with different versions of Sugar can yield different
answers.  I don't think there's anything that tells the user that they
are being given a variant of the truth.

> Then maybe the compatibility info for each activity is often wrong.
>
> Does any other users have problems with compatibility?

I don't use activities.sugarlabs.org often enough to notice such
problems.  It loads too slowly for me.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/