[Sugar-devel] Shared activity game - Maze

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Nov 25 18:20:37 EST 2012

quozl at laptop.org said:
> You can find the version of Maze on you XO by pressing F3, then Ctrl/2, then
> searching for Maze.  The version number is shown in a column of the result
> set.  For 13.1.0 build 14 it is version 22.

I didn't know about ctrl-2.  Is there a wiki page that covers all that sort
of stuff?

I'm a certified geek, but far from a UI wizard.  How should I pick up stuff
like that?

On my XO-1 running os-14, the right hand column always says "5 years, 2
months ago".

That's for maze and everything else on the screen.

The up-arrow and down-arrow (pg-up, pg-dn) keys don't do anything.

But if I use the cursor to scroll around, I don't see any other dates.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.