[Sugar-devel] Shared activity game - Maze

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Nov 25 16:07:51 EST 2012

Rather than be sure, you can check.

You can find the version of Maze on you XO by pressing F3, then
Ctrl/2, then searching for Maze.  The version number is shown in a
column of the result set.  For 13.1.0 build 14 it is version 22.

You can find the latest version of Maze by visiting
activities.sugarlabs.org.  It says version 22, updated 20th November
2012.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 05:04:32AM +0530, RJV wrote:
> Since my XO is fairly new, I am sure the Maze version must be the latest.
> Anyway, clad to know it works that way. Will let you know as soon as I sync
> everything in the two XOs.
>
> Jv
>

> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:59 AM, Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM, RJV <jv.ravichandran at gmail.com> wrote:
>     > It will be great fun if both the mazes were the same and both players
>     could
>     > play on the same maze, racing against each other, as in the single XO,
>     > multi-players scenario!
>
>     It does really work in that way in Maze-22. I worked on that two weeks ago
>     and I
>     tested it a lot. I played with up to 3 player per XO ;)
>
>     What version of Maze are you using?
>
>     --
>     Kaufmann Manuel
>     Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/