[Sugar-devel] Shared activity game - Maze

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:34:30 EST 2012

Oops, sorry. Please read

When I share the Maze activity, the problem maze offered for the two
connected XOs, should be the same (or so was my first thought) since the
game, itself, supports multi-player mode but hey are both different mazes.

It will be great fun if both the mazes were the same and both players could
play on the same maze, racing against each other, as in the single XO,
multi-players scenario!

Thanks,

Jv

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> When I share the Maze activity, the problem maze offered for the two
> connected XOs are the same while the game, itself, supports multi-player
> mode.

*Ravichandran J.V.*
http://ravichandranjv.blogspot.com
XO 1.75 - 12.1, 0.96, Build 21, Q4D17