[Sugar-devel] Browse activity proxy settings

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Thu Nov 15 19:17:26 EST 2012

2012/11/11 Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com>:

> I found there is a simple way (but I didn't try it yet) to make use of
> the "http_proxy" env variable from WebKitGtk:

Hi Manuel,

Attached is a patch that implements this. It works against Browse 146.
A patched bundle can also be found here:
http://sugardextrose.org/issues/2426

It is a very simple implementation that makes Browse use the
http_proxy environment variable in case that it has been set. It is
the only change needed, as the patch for webkit you linked comes
already applied from Fedora.

Cheers,
--
Rubén Rodríguez