[Sugar-devel] Browse activity proxy settings

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:55:19 EST 2012

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Ariel Calzada
<ariel at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if there's a way to make Browse activity use PROXY
> SETTINGS. I tried configuring proxy settings in "My settings/Network" with
> no luck.

I think we have to modify Browse to make this possible. I didn't find
anything related with proxy on Browse's code.

Do you know what "My settings/Network" does?

I found there is a simple way (but I didn't try it yet) to make use of
the "http_proxy" env variable from WebKitGtk:

 http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-help/2009-December/000475.html

If "My settings/Network" set that environment variable we can use it,
if no, we need to know what it does and read that value.

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/