[Sugar-devel] Datastore is broken

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Nov 9 03:19:24 EST 2012

On 11/08/2012 07:11 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> Not sure if it breaks anything but it doesn't sound good, with the latest git:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/home/buildbot/slave/fedora-17-32bit/build/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/carquinyol/datastore.py",
> line 180, in _rebuild_index
>      if os.path.exists(index_path):
> NameError: global name 'index_path' is not defined

Ok, I pushed Martin's fix. Sorry we did regress in the latest commit :/

Daniel, the buildbot is very valuable, which are the places a developer
should look at if he wants to get a quick overview.

So, let's say, Fedora should at least build (given the current status of
Ubuntu) [1] and then check the tests result here [2]?

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://buildbot.sugarlabs.org/one_line_per_build
[2]