[Sugar-devel] Multi-touch test activity

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Nov 6 18:02:06 EST 2012

On 2012-11-06, at 23:50, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>> Ah, thanks. I wasn't even going to file a bug report about the aliasing because that is a limitation inherent to the kind of sensor we have.
>
> There are of course limitations, but we are in the process of tuning
> and tightening things on the IR.

Okay. The breaking up of touch contacts was surprising. I attached a photo here:

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/12282

> All sensor types have some forms of aliasing. If you know how, you can
> confuse capacitive sensors too :-)

Yep. You may find my updated activity version useful in testing:

	http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4611/

I modified it to keep displaying the last touches.

Single-touch works pretty well already, tweaking multi-touch sounds good :)

- Bert -