[Sugar-devel] Stopwatch/Speak and description item

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu May 31 15:37:32 EDT 2012

Would be great if we can have a new release of StopWatch and Speak with
the DescriptionItem included, these are the only missing activities.

The ticket is http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3525

I already sent a patch for StopWatch, attached is a patch to Speak.

About Speak, this activity include copies of a lot of code already present
in sugar-toolkit,
I understand was included for compatibility with old sugar versions,
maybe now can be removed?

Gonzalo