[Sugar-devel] Some advices for me to develop activities (Above all, LearningWriting)

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:45:11 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

looking back at the activity guide, I've noticed that all my questions
should be unusefull

   1. debian repository should be the best option : I should target the
   most olpc, and i think using jhbuild won't help me in that way
   2. I'd better target most olpc and not the latest ones
   3. The Floss I have is the latest available (october 2010)

Apologizes for these unusefull messages.

Regards