[Sugar-devel] Error display accentuated characters from journal in Write

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun May 13 16:23:47 EDT 2012

Sure, you could download it here :
http://olpc-france.org/download/Test%20accents.odt

Thanks to you.

                Lionel.

De : godiard at gmail.com [mailto:godiard at gmail.com] De la part de Gonzalo
Odiard
Envoyé : dimanche 13 mai 2012 22:06
À : Lionel Laské
Cc : sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
Objet : Re: [Sugar-devel] Error display accentuated characters from journal
in Write

Can you send me a file generated to do tests?

Thanks

Gonzalo

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Lionel Laské <lionel at olpc-france.org>
wrote:

Hi all,

Teachers from our Saint-Denis experimentation has an issue using Write
activity with accentuated characters.

Children could use accentuated characters correctly with the Write activity
(see a sample here [1]).

However, the issue appears when reading from the journal a previously
recorded text. In this case, Write displays incorrectly accents (see [2],
same text than [1] read from the Journal). It seems that it’s just a display
error because the work around is to delete any character then everything
gone right.

Any idea about this ?

FYI, we’re using 11.3.0 with Write 77. BTW I’ve got the same result with
Write 79.

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.

[1] http://olpc-france.org/download/accent_1.png