[Sugar-devel] [SWEETS] Testing collaboration related fixes

Esteban Bordón ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed May 9 15:08:09 EDT 2012

I have installed this versions:

ii  sweets-telepathy- 0.10.5-10.1       A Jabber/XMPP connection manager
for Telepathy
ii  sweets-telepathy- 0.11.16-5.1       GLib bindings for the Telepathy
D-Bus protocol
ii  sweets-telepathy- 5.6.1-6.1         A Jabber/XMPP connection manager
for Telepathy
ii  sweets-telepathy- 0.4.0-6.1         A link-local XMPP connection
manager for Telepathy

If I run apt-get install sweets-telepathy apt returns that those are the
latest packages.

cheers.
 Esteban.