[Sugar-devel] Wanting to know a bit of (NetworkManager) workflow upon resume-from-suspend

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:31:17 EDT 2012

Martin,

just out of curiosity .. a logical query comes to my mind.

Why, and to whom, are packets forwarded, even though no user has joined any
channel?

Please do not take this as arrogance; I just wish to clear up some logical
mind-blocks :D
More importantly, this would clear up some of my networking concepts as
well :D

Thanks in advance for being my teacher :D

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay