[Sugar-devel] Activity Packaging Wish List

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:21:41 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Kalpa Welivitigoda <callkalpa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I updated the Fedora Sugar Activities page [1] so that the users can
>> add their favourite/useful activities to be packaged. This will help
>> the packagers so that they don't have to pick activities randomly to
>> package. If you as a packager is working on a packaging a activity in
>> the wish list please state that in the assigned to column to avoid any
>> confusion.
>
> Hey. How do we get some more recent versions packaged. Turtle Art is
> very very very old, for example.

well if the maintainers are around we can ask them to update or else
if they are willing to I would like to co-maintain.

In the case of Turtle Art [1], the entry for sugar-turtleart in fedora
package database [2] has a mismatching version number. I have informed
Simon also who is a co-maintainer for sugar-turtleart.

I thing there's some misunderstanding here.

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4298
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sugar-turtleart?_csrf_token=4d36507c587016676973703d12cbe8b50ee4eae7

--
Best Regards,