[Sugar-devel] Activity Packaging Wish List

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Fri Mar 23 09:22:20 EDT 2012

We should do a bit of merging - I created
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_sugar_activity_list since the
"Fedora 13" column made me think the list was unmaintained.  (Misspellings
in that list are from actual package descriptions - I did not correct most
of them.)

Keeping the version numbers in the Wiki though is a bit deceptive unless we
can verify that packagers update the Wiki every time they update bodhi.

There also a list at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-22_Sugar_Desktop which is
based on my list while following a priority ranking a few developers came
up with for OLPC work.  But this one does not need to be updated as it is
for an event in one point in time.