[Sugar-devel] Colors in XO 1.75

Ariel Calzada ariel at activitycentral.com
Tue Mar 20 17:51:29 EDT 2012

Hi!

I'm working in making this activity COLORS (
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/downloads/file/25972/colors-15.xo)
works
in XO 1.75 ( ARM PROCESSOR ). This is a nice activity for drawing.

First i had to recompile a C++ module named colorsc which uses swig for
wrapping the code and using it in the python code. I compiled this module
without
problem.

So now i start the acitivity and it works ok. There's only one problem:
PALETTE.

The palette is a part of the acivity which let us choose color,size and
opacity of the brush. This pallete is displayed as an overlay
of the canvas where user can draw. The palette seems not to respond to the
mouse events ( for example CLICK ).

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Regards,
Ariel Calzada