[Sugar-devel] Glucose URGENT

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:45:29 EDT 2012

Dear Localizers and Developers,

The Glucose 0.95 development cycle is nearing it's completion with the
release of Glucose 0.96 planned by the end of March.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.96/Roadmap

We have a number of languages that are complete and many more that are
in need of a little more work to finish them off.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/glucose/

Please make a special effort to get your Glucose project completed
(and committed by your lang admin) in the next two weeks so that we
can make this the best localized release of Sugar yet.  We desperately
need your help to make that goal.

Localizations of Fructose and Honey activities are readily updated
after the release, but it is important to get Glucose (and the
sugar-update-control.po file from
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/olpc_software/) in the best
shape possible for the release which will be repackaged for Linux
distros with the L10n available at a given point in time.

Please reach out to other potential localizers to help and as a
special request to our developer community (which comes from a wide
variety of mother tongues), please put on your localizer hat for a few
days if you have your features for this release cycle landed.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator