[Sugar-devel] The gtk MediaRecord stock is well added to toolbar, but not the gtk MediaPlay

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:01:05 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm implementing the new Sugar toolbar in my application LearningWriting. I
haven't done any commit yet for the problem I'm facing.

I wrote the line

playButton = ToolButton('gtk-media-play') #(line 99)

in order to add a tool button with the play icon. But the space for the
button is allocated, and no icon is shown.

Whereas, if i replace by

playButton = ToolButton('gtk-media-record') #(line 99)

this time I can see the gtk icon for a record button.

Here is my activity code :

http://pastebin.com/kH2Y00i4

Regards