[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] RFC:Simple Help widget for activities

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:48:50 EST 2012

I like manuq's proposal, although it may be somehow difficult to maintain.
A couple of very personal thoughts:
* I don't like much having the help icon just as any other icon. Instead,
it could be better having an icon in a different color or different size
(for instance, the question mark in red without the circle around?), and
not having to click on it for having it launched.
* It could be very good having in the unfolded help a link to open the wiki
pages of the activity help, which could be online or offline (maybe each
deployment should decide). This would be an incentive for keeping a core
set of help wiki pages updated.

Saludos,
Pablo Flores