[Sugar-devel] GCompris on Sugar 0.94

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Mar 9 07:48:15 EST 2012

We have GCompris compiled to xo-1.75,
but we found problems with graphic operations not supported by the driver.
Jon Nettleton is working on the graphic part now.
Later we will need package as a activity.

Btw, the Gcompris application have a --sugar option (but the fedora packages
was compiled without support to this). Anybody knows what provide this
option?

Gonzalo