[Sugar-devel] Sugar is available for download in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS; 10.10 & 11.04 with sweets_distribution. Wiki Page updated

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Mar 3 11:02:30 EST 2012

Sugar is available for download in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS; 10.10 & 11.04 with
sweets_distribution.

Easy install just copy paste scripts listed on wiki page:

   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Ubuntu

I have tested all three in VirtualBox 4.1 and they work.

I have uploaded a Virtual Appliance for import into VirtualBox here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Ubuntu_11.04_sweets-distribution_sugar_0.94

enjoy;

Tom Gilliard
satellit_ on #sugar freenode IRC

Credits:
Aleksey Lim - for developing sweets_distribution
James Cameron - testing + editing the web page and providing  better
scripts.
Ma Xiaojun- for suggestions and web page contributions.
All the other sugar developers