[Sugar-devel] [Sur] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) important

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:30:36 EST 2012

Hi...
I just added Tam Tam to the list of suggestions on the Sugar Labs wiki.  While I can't help mentor with code, I can help with testing, documentation, and consulting on any musical questions that may arise.
CarylP.S. While doing this, I noticed that I need to update my pages on the OLPC wiki and put a User Page on the Sugar Labs wiki.  Guess I have been too busy with doing OLPC and Sugar Labs stuff to get to the pages... will do soon.