[Sugar-devel] Gtk.DrawingArea's draw signal
gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Jun 28 07:06:51 EDT 2012
A few notes/questions:
* The deleted lines defining signals as 'override' are not needed anymore?
* self.set_flags(Gtk.CAN_FOCUS) is self.set_can_focus() in gtk3
* gtk.gdk.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK and friends
are Gdk.EventMask.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK in gtk3
* Is needed the clip in _draw_event_cb?
* The Gdk.Rectangle initialization is ugly! (but not your fault probably
should be good do a function to not have all that code repeated
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:
> > What if you force sending the signal? call queue_draw()
> Yes, I had already tried that but I couldn't.
> I'm not completely sure what I did :P , but I have Implode working
> under Gtk3 now :)
> This is the diff:
> Thanks all!
> (screenshot attached)
> Kaufmann Manuel
> Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/
> Porfolio: http://fotos.mkaufmann.com.ar/
> PyAr: http://www.python.com.ar/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel