[Sugar-devel] Gtk.DrawingArea's draw signal

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Jun 28 07:06:51 EDT 2012

A few notes/questions:

* The deleted lines defining signals as 'override' are not needed anymore?
* self.set_flags(Gtk.CAN_FOCUS)  is self.set_can_focus() in gtk3
* gtk.gdk.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK and friends
are  Gdk.EventMask.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK in gtk3
* Is needed the clip in _draw_event_cb?
* The Gdk.Rectangle initialization is ugly! (but not your fault probably
:), anyway,
should be good do a function to not have all that code repeated

Gonzalo