[Sugar-devel] Gtk.DrawingArea's draw signal

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:07:07 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm porting Implode to Gtk3 and after doing some changes I found that
I can't draw the main widget: GridWidget (inherits from
Gtk.DrawingArea). My "work in progress" is hosted here [1].

I'm not sure to understand how the "expose-event" (from gtk 2) works
and how it must be replaced by "draw". Besides, there are more signals
overrided that I don't know how to migrate.

There are two screenshot attached on this email that show the main and
the help window, but both of them are not drawing the main widget.

Any clue / comment / something to say that can help me?

Thanks,

[1] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3715

--
Kaufmann Manuel